healeys

Re: URGENT - Need After market Fuel pump Info

To: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: URGENT - Need After market Fuel pump Info
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:46:07 -0600
Hi John,

I totally agree with Alan. I think the low pressure Facet pump is
marketed mainly for old VW's. It's perfect for the old British cars. I
keep one for a spare-loaner because it is universal. It will fit on
anything & can be hooked up either positive or negative ground. It comes
with fuel hoses, clamps, screws, everything.

Dave Russell