healeys

Re: URGENT - Need After market Fuel pump Info

To: John Soderling <jsoderling@astound.net>
Subject: Re: URGENT - Need After market Fuel pump Info
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:53:38 +0800
John -

Just get a standard Facet Pump.  NAPA should have them or can get them
same day from their warehouse in Napa.  Pep boys / Car Quest might
have it too.

You want the little square facet pump with the lowest pump pressure, I
think it's range is 1.5 to 2.5 PSI.  I've used the pump on my BJ8 for
10 years, never fail.  Cost is probably around $35.

By the way, I think the square body facet pump will bolt right up to
the BN4's standard fuel pump mount.  It will work either positive or
negative ground.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8