healeys

Re: victoria british order + J C Whitney & Noslocators Ebay

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: victoria british order + J C Whitney & Noslocators Ebay
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:27:00 -0600
I had a bad experience with NOS Locators as well.  Many years ago I ordered
a windshield for my TR4 from them, after months of no windshield and
promises of delivery I told them to cancel the order and credit my credit
card (which they had charged right away).   I had to pull the "I am a lawyer
and starting to get POed and will make your life miserable" card before they
would cancel and credit.  Last time I tried to save a buck or two by
ordering from them.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1