healeys

RE: brake light switch

To: "'Bob Johnson'" <robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: brake light switch
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:24:35 -0400
Hi Bob,
With all due respects, you are making a simple job very complex.
With the ignition on if you join the 2 wires which go to the brake light
switch together the brake lights should come on.
If they do then the rest of the circuit is OK and the fault is in the
switch.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com