Re: new to list - considering geez purchase

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new to list - considering geez purchase
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:50:30 EDT
The adjustments can also be made before you run, for both
roll and pitch.  The values are listed in degrees per g.  Even for
an old car with worn shocks, I'd be surprised if it were beyond
4.5 deg./g roll, 3 deg./g pitch for your Porsche.

Anyone have any actual data?  (pitching pennies in the dark here)

Monday I set the numbers at 2.4 and 2.0 for the shifter kart.
Man, you ought to see my friction circles!

IIRC, max lats were 2.0, with sustains (1/2 second or more) at
1.8.  Braking at 1.5, accel (launch) at .9, with sustained .7.  I was
half asleep when I downloaded......  I'll look closer over the weekend.
Obviously, the maps turned out kind of screwy due to the serious
slip angles karts work at.

Alan