Re: Geez newbie: Does Geez support WinXP?

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Geez newbie: Does Geez support WinXP?
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 22:35:00 EDT
I am running GEEZ on a new XP laptop, works fine.
A few things you have to do to avoid problems:

BEFORE you turn on the computer, make sure the dongle is
attached.  I tend to hook up all the peripherals before turning on
anyway, so no big deal.

Make sure that your palm hotsync icon is not on, or there will
be a conflict that will not allow GEEZ to recognize the palm.

Hmmm...  I thought there was something else, but right now it
escapes me.

Works great,

Have fun and learn about your driving!

Alan