GEEZ! and Sony Clie' Report

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: GEEZ! and Sony Clie' Report
From: Rick Cone <conekiller@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 04:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
I believe that some of you out there were curious if
the Sony Clie series 'Palm's' would work with GEEZ!

I've had good bench test results with the my Clie
PEG-N760C and a serial cable I bought from this vendor
http://www.stores.ebay.com/sfplanet.  Search on Clie
Serial, and you will see they have lots of cables in
the $13 range.

After next weekend's Petersburg Pro, I should have a
better idea of how it works in racing competition,
though I would be very surprised if there were any
problems.

More to come....

Rick Cone
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience