differential GPS option?

To: "'geez@autox.team.net'" <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: differential GPS option?
From: Bruce Gordon <Bruce.Gordon@Creo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:41:05 -0700
        Byron: You probably have thought of this but what about an option of
plugging in a differential GPS system? A differential system would give good
enough accuracy to enter all the major cones as waypoints on a course walk.
The track map would be accurate enough to compare lines and braking points.
We would buy the GPS you would sell a cable and software to upgrade the
existing Geez unit. For those fixated on a track map it would be an
excellent upgrade path. Being able to put 2 runs on top of each other and
accurately compare times and lines would be a powerful feature.
        I realize that you will offer an integrated system with GPS
eventually but this would extend the life of your existing product and
possibly get the GPS option out sooner.

Bruce