Re: Extreme GEEZ opinions?

To: Geez list <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Extreme GEEZ opinions?
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@spec-rx7.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 09:18:45 -0600
> When I first started using all the brakes I had, I found I was too slow into
>the corner, and actually ended up accelerating into the curve again. This was
>a whole new problem.

My wife does something similar where she brakes too early for a given turn,
get's on the gas too early, then finds she's going to fast near the exit of
the turn and has to lift again right where she should be powering out of
the turn.  This hurts her speed all the way to the next turn.  It shows up
in Geez as a W shape on the acceleration axis where my same turn looks like
a V.  Timing is everything.  :)

Jeff

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list