Website is back on line

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Website is back on line
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:45:42 -0700
The GEEZ website has resumed again, now from it's new server.

There are no real changes to the website (yet) but it's in it's new location,
and we will find it much easier to update the site there.

Also, we have removed the HTML 3.2 compatible code from the website which made
it load differently if you were using older browsers.  The old way, the site
would try to determine your browser, then run either a HTML 3.2 version of the
site, or an HTML 4.0 version of the site.  This resulted in the site jumping
from it's true index page to a different start page, which meant that it was
impossible to use the Back button to return to however you found the site.  By
eliminating this capability, the back button works properly again, and the site
loads faster.

The potential downside is that we may find that some of our customers are unable
to read the site properly because their browser doesn't support HTML 4.0.  I
don't think that will be too common, but please let me know if you find that to
be an issue.

Also, the Windows XP driver is on the website.  Just download the KEY.ZIP file,
and follow the instructions listed on the download page.

--Byron
  888-909-0818

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list