GEEZ Website Problems and Changes

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: GEEZ Website Problems and Changes
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:07:56 -0700
The GEEZ website is frozen in time!  AACH!

Our website ISP in Colorado, which used to be this wonderful
little company with incredible support, has grown, been
acquired, and been acquired again.  With each step the
service has degraded.  Finally however, it's gotten to a
point that we can't upgrade the site anymore, and the
company's helplines are somewhere between unresponsive and
non-existant.

Because of all of this, we will be moving our website to a
new ISP here in the Phoenix area.  We've already moved our
other domain (for our other buisness) to this new server,
and service has been great (knock on wood).  We wanted to
wait a bit to be sure all was well before moving
extremegeez.com, but we aren't going to get that luxury.

So sometime in the next week we expect extremegeez.com to go
offline for a day or so, then to come back on line shortly
after that.  Initially there won't be much different; maybe
a new front page, and some minor updates on the download
page.  Eventually we'll be poised to bring our site forward
as it desperately needs.

Concurrently with this, any e-mails sent to
info@extremegeez.com may fail for a short time.  If you try
to contact us via any extremegeez.com e-mail address, and
get a bounce message, you can either re-e-mail it to me
directly at this account (bshort@AFSinc.com) or wait a day
or two and the original extremegeez address should wake up.

THANKS for your patience!

Byron Short
Extreme GEEZ! Inc.
888-909-0818