How to use the geez

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: How to use the geez
From: "Charles Brown" <brow@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 01:05:45 -0400
Forwared to list, your address doesn't work.

 Really hoped someone on the geez list would have had something useful to
add, but here it goes.. I can't understand how the runs would have been
straight and some were showing up as more curved . Perhaps when you set up
the palm, you zeroed it in a different location, (on an uphill or downhill
incline) how accurate (comparable) were the ending speeds of you and the
other drivers? Being zeroed on an angle (maybe set up altostrati for other
drivers) and zeroing manually on the starting position, might cause an large
error in course speeds, smoothing out the curves i.e. 1g at 100MPH doesn't
turn very sharp, but 1g at 20MPH is a circle toot sweet.

I had better results with the recorded runs looking close by using the
laptop, (adjusted the angle per Gs) over the palm, but without the instant
feedback, or taking the time to write down these, my palm recordings are
scewed pretty bad. I do need to work on that, but putting up the ending
speed and adjusting this has the largest effect on if the course looks
correct.

Just some Ideas.

Regards
CB&5EMiata "Stoker"