Re: Take a peek

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Take a peek
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:02:43 -0700
Hey Mark,

WOW! THANKS!

We've had a lot of requests for archives over the last few
months, and this will help a lot!  As always, we appreciate
your professionalism in handling the GEEZ list!

For those users who haven't tried it yet, the link below
will take you to a web page from which you can find all
previous GEEZ mailing list archives.  I book marked it, as I
expect I'll refer to it rather often.

http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma/geez

--Byron

Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> This list was set up on August 14, 1999.  It has been around two years, neat.
> Anyway, if your internet access has web capability (as if there are many left
> that don't!) check out
>
>   http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma/geez
>
> I've been doing majordomo, majorcool and archiving stuff this week for my
> job, so I was in email mode and finally got around to fixing a few things
> with Team.Net archiving.  Maybe this winter more than a few test lists will
> be on line, we shall see.
>
> mjb.

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list