Downloading problem from G-analyst

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Downloading problem from G-analyst
From: Wes Shew <schumi@vcn.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:51:59 -0700 (PDT)
I'm still using my G-analyst to record data. But now I'm having problems
getting my 486SX33 laptop to accept the download data. G-analyst software
program says serial port status disabled. This has happened quite often
before and after 20+ tries it usually works, but now it won't. Tried cold
and warm boot, reconnecting all cables. If I unplug the cable from laptop
to base unit and unplug/plug a few times, serial port status says Com 1
synchronizing, then 30 seconds later its back to disabled status.

Else can I download from G-analyst to Geez! program? If so, how? TIA

--
Yours in motorsport, Wesley E. Shew   [ macher ;-) ]
#99 AS 1991 PORSCHE 944 S2 cpe 3.0L(M030&LSD)Indischrot/Schwarz Kunstleder
 #53 FSP 1980 VW Scirocco Mk.I, 1.6L bal.& blueprt, Platinum Grey Metallic
  SCCA (NWR) & PCA (CWR) Vancouver, Canada  (604)677-1944 schumi@vcn.bc.ca