Track lapping data

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Track lapping data
From: "dave spragg" <dave@spragg.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:32:38 -0400
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the Geez Cube
and track lapping data.  I have some data from Lime Rock Park that consists
of 3 files all in the 1200+ second range.  This file size screws up the Geez
software really bad under Win98 and I even had to make many attempts just to
successfully download them from the Palm I record on to the Win98 machine.
What I want to do is cut off the first two laps or even one lap and look at
it.  When I try the trimming stuff it seems to give me bogus data which I am
guessing is because the "calibrating" process that happens when you open a
file fails.  I would be MORE than happy to send anyone one or more of these
files if they think they could do this.

I am running the newest Geez Palm and PC software that is available on the
website.

Thanks,
Dave
dave@spragg.com