Re: GEEZ w/ g-Analyst

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GEEZ w/ g-Analyst
From: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 07:47:30 PDT
"Are there any inherent advantages or disadvantages to running GEEZ from a
g-Analyst instead of the Geez Cube?"

I'd say skip the G-Analyst.  I believe it's $300 for the Geez! software and
$400 bundled with the cube.  I'm sure the G-Analyst is more than $100 and it
only holds 8 minutes of data.  Don't forget, there's no autostart on it so
each run may take something like 2 min of G-Analyst memory.  It's also got 2
large clunky pieces you have to secure, there's a screwy calibration process
and the dos download software isn't exactly the best.

Hope that helps.  If you'd like to try Geez! in your Camaro you could let me
co-drive at a BFG or Tour event and I'll put my laptop in your front seat.
:)

Jeff "V8'less again" Cashmore
Milwaukee, WI