Re: SportsCar Question Regarding Data Acquisition

To: Geez<geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SportsCar Question Regarding Data Acquisition
From: Gary <gchappel@gate.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 22:10:04 -0500
Since I have a palm to run the geez system at autox,is anyone aware of
a program that would allow me to use my palm as a lap timer, with a
wired remote switch to use on the track, where I am not supposed to
record lap times- I need to wire up a pushbutton switch, probably to
the serial cable of the palm that can be used to time laps.  In other
words, the palm would keep track of the time between button pushes,
keep a log of them, show the longest and slowest time, as well as
correlate this with time of day.
It should be pretty simple to come up with something that would work,
but I was hoping not to have to reinvent the wheel- are there any
programs that could accomplish this?
Thanks
Gary