Re:

To: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 07:21:51 -0700
I'm understanding then that you've set the "AutoTrim Start" in the
"Options" dialog to unchecked.

This part of the software hasn't been touched in a while, Bob.  And I
just checked a run with 2.52, and found the AutoTrim feature to work
properly there.  Can you open up the same run with version 2.4 and have
it trim in a different place?  If so, could you e-mail me the run so I
can try it?

My guess is that you'll find it opens the same way with 2.4 or 2.52, and
that the run itself contains no data from before the initial spike you
are seeing.  Not sure why that would be, but it's easier to explain than
the AutoStart Trim.  Let me know!

THANKS!

--Byron