Re: Deletion bug on the Palm...

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Deletion bug on the Palm...
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 20:18:27 -0600
>There might be a little more to it than "Any additional deletions
>appeared to work, but upon exiting and re-entering the download
>app, they re-appeared."  I've used Geez and the Palm to record

Crap.  I have to agree.  I just did a bunch of dummy runs (manual start
with the cube sitting on my desk, wait the min five secs, and manually
stop the run)

I create 2-3 dummy runs then went to download and deleted all of them
and reran download.  Worked like a charm.  Recorded more dummy runs,
deleted them...did it a 3rd time...still worked.

I could not reproduce the behavior of yesterday at all.

Todd