Re: Deletion bug on the Palm...

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Deletion bug on the Palm...
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:32:40 -0600
>I'm trying, and I can't reproduce it.  Can you make it do it "on
>demand"?  Maybe you could walk me through the exact series of steps on
>the phone so I could do them on my Palm as you do them on yours and
>let's see the result.

I only did three sets of runs, because I was doing them in my work
parking lot and I got tired of almost hitting people trying to leave
work ;)  But yes it was repeatable.  Delete the first item...fine it was
gone.  Any additional deletions appeared to work, but upon exiting and
re-entering the download app, they re-appeared.

I'll do some dummy runs tonight and see if I can reproduce it.

Todd