fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup
From: Finishing Touch via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 21:56:54 -0400

--------------GwFgl6W8ijB0qQWmH1HmO61R

What a fantastic event and one that I will always remember. Thanks to
the organizers and everyone involved who made this a very special event;
I couldn't imagine a better group of drivers to race with. A special
thanks to Henry Frye for winning the Kastner Cup, his commitment to
Triumph racing, and all the help he has been to me in my short racing
career.

Thanks to all and be safe,
Mike Kurtz
Yellow #15 TR6
--------------GwFgl6W8ijB0qQWmH1HmO61R

  <head>

  </head>
      will always remember. Thanks to the organizers and everyone
      involved who made this a very special event; I couldn't imagine a
      better group of drivers to race with. A special thanks to Henry
      Frye for winning the Kastner Cup, his commitment to Triumph
      racing, and all the help he has been to me in my short racing
      career.  <br>
      Thanks to all and be safe,<br>
      Mike Kurtz<br>
      Yellow #15 TR6<br>