fot

[Fot] Decals and Posters. And a little bit about the future.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Decals and Posters. And a little bit about the future.
From: Joe Alexander via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 10:26:37 -0600
The demand has exceeded the supply. I will reluctantly pursue the cost of
another run. Please stand by. I will get the costs as soon as I can.

If someone else would like to volunteer to do this, please contact me
personally.   It is really great that we have this level of interest.

It certainly is a group we can be proud of.

Curt Johnston is working diligently on the next Kastner Cup at Portland.

Henry Frye is working hard to revamp the FOT Website.

I am working on the British Sports Car Museum and Hall of Fame. The FOT is and
will be prominently represented there.

Best Regards to everyone.

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr