fot

[Fot] Bill Dentinger. RIP. AND the 25th Anniversary of the FOT List

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Bill Dentinger. RIP. AND the 25th Anniversary of the FOT List
From: Joe Alexander via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 10:07:21 -0600
FOT:

I have had a couple inquiries about doing something for Bill Dentinger.

May I suggest:

That someone contact VSCDA regarding doing something at GRATTAN this year?

At the same time, we could do some kind of 25th Anniversary thing for the FOT,
along with issuing a 25th Anniversary T-Shirt.

Thereâ??s lots of good reasons why we should do this. It will require someone
to step forward to take a leadership role.

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613