fot

Re: [Fot] 1955 TR3 ARRC contender

To: dustin nicholson <Nicholsondustin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1955 TR3 ARRC contender
From: dustin nicholson <nicholsondustin@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 07:57:56 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Thanks for all the responses. One of you knew Bill Boemler in the 80â??s, The
original racer, but didnâ??t know the car.

The question Iâ??ve been asked most, what am I gonna do with it? Iâ??m going
racing! Iâ??m going to preserve as much of the period look and set up as
possible and run it in the historic group in CVAR in Texas and future FoT
events. Iâ??m not going to restore it, just freshen the mechanical and safety
bits. Iâ??m even going to keep the awful paint job that was literally put on
with a brush. Thatâ??s character that you canâ??t re-create.

And my apologies, the FOT that helped me is Jim Dooley, sorry for getting your
name wrong.

Dusty Nicholson