fot

[Fot] Blanking plates for TR6 manifold

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Blanking plates for TR6 manifold
From: Bob Bownes via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 17:35:43 -0500
For those that have not heard, Iâ??ve started the rebuild on my TR6 to get it
back on the road/track. As a first step, Iâ??m transplanting a stock engine
back in on order to get it driveable while I do the â??goodâ?? engine.

As it is somewhat chilly, storing the motor in the garage leaves a certain
vulnerability some of you may have experienced. In order to keep the mice and
chipmunks that I sometimes share the garage with from stashing their winter
meals in the intake and exhaust ports, I had some solid blanking plates made up.

Anyone who needs the plates for the TR6, or would like to have some made up for
a different engine, let me know, and Iâ??ll put you in touch with the guy who
made them up for me and has the pattern and plasma CNC.

Bob