fot

[Fot] 89MM piston question

Subject: [Fot] 89MM piston question
From: kaskastner at gmail.com (Kas Kastner)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 12:21:15 -0700
One of the things I ran into back in the 50's before I got the engine dyno
was the heat of the tires. Slippage of the tires on the rollers, not
significant but another bit  does not help the accuracy. I also found I
could use   more ignition timing on the rollers as opposed to the engine
dyno, to the detriment of the engine at the race track.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*