fot

[Fot] Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs and Blackhawk Farms

Subject: [Fot] Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs and Blackhawk Farms
From: quikrx at yahoo.com (ralph hansen)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 00:17:04 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks Bill for the kind words and the Happy Birthday to the MCSCC. I've been a
Council member since 76 and am currently the Drivers School Chief as well as
active in other areas. It's good to see that we are still remembered by others
in this busy world with so many choices out there. Council still gets very high
marks on our schools from our nearest competitor (they even rate ours better
than theirs I've been told) and we continue to work hard to earn more praise
and improve our schools even more. Yes, it's our 60th and look forward to many
more years of good, safe, family fun at the track.
Ralph Hansen