fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 Brakes.

To: "McKearn McKearn" <mckearn2@gmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 Brakes.
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 08:17:59 -0400
Hi All.
I've been told that going to larger MC's will lessen the pedal pressure but
require a litttle more pedal travel.
I use 5/8 masters and it does take some pedal pressure. I can adjust the
pushrod position on my Good dual MC setup to change the required pedal
pressure.
Porterfield pads work very well.
Good luck, Bill