fot

Re: fot - BRIC carnage

To: BillDentin@aol.com, joeg@neb.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fot - BRIC carnage
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:41:50 EDT
Unfortunately, this is not in the line of sight, when driver is focused on
the start.

A highly visible signal of some kind at the bottom center of the Pedestrian
Bridge 'might' have prevented this carnage. Worth considering, perhaps.

It is hard to explain why it hasnt not surfaced as a serious issue before
this, however.

BTW, I was there when the late Don Skogmo went sideways into the armco at Pit
In when it was at the top of the hill.  I think this resulted in the lane
being moved to near the bottom of the hill.