fot

Re: fot - BRIC carnage

To: N197TR4@cs.com, joeg@neb.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fot - BRIC carnage
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:13:20 EDT
In a message dated 07/18/2005 9:47:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

> Perhaps a green/red  light on the pedestrian bridge that would activated
> simultanously by the starter?...although I have not given this much thought.

There is a Flag Station right at the pedestrian bridge (well before you can
see the Flag Bridge).  I am always far back in the pack (especially at the
BRIC).  I watch that flag station to know when the track goes green.  Passes
that
come there are a heck of a lot easier than the ones you have to work for.
BUT, it is blind, and you're never sure what's up ahead.

Bill Dentinger

Bill Dentinger