fot

Re: Rev Limiter

To: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Subject: Re: Rev Limiter
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:51:43 -0700
James,
Looking in the Summit catalog, I have confirmed what Matt Wilder said.  The
three modules that come with the unit are for 6K, 7K and
8K.  If you want finer increments, they sell modules in packs of 4 (at 200 rpm
increments) for just over 20 bucks per pack.  You select
the range you want and order that specific pack.

There is also an add-on switch that lets you plug in several modules and hen
select the one you want without having to plug in another
one.

Joe (C)