[Roadsters] Roadster rear brake adjuster

To: Datsun Roadster Listserver <>
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster rear brake adjuster
From: RWM via Datsun-roadsters <>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 18:49:29 -0500
Have persistent dragging rear shoes, which I've been unable to resolve
with the 1/4" square adjuster on the back of the backing plates.

I back them off counter-clockwise one quarter turn beyond the snug
point, but they promptly snug up again and drag.

Could someone remind me what is the proper procedure to adjust? Thanks.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex