[Roadsters] Texas Datsun Roadster Owners @ Nismo Fiesta, Austin TX. - Ma

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Texas Datsun Roadster Owners @ Nismo Fiesta, Austin TX. - May 22nd-24th
From: Dan Zubkoff via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 03:38:21 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1254338_212097193.1429760301849

Calling all Texas Datsun Roadster Owners...Let's get the band back together.

The weekend of May 22-24th, 2015 in Austin Texas @ the largest Nissan gathering
in the USA.
http://nismofiesta.com
This year's Nismo Fiesta weekend will by May 22rd thru May 24th. NF2015 has
been working closely with The Driveway Grand Prix just east of Austin. We are
excited about this year's event being our biggest Nismo Fiesta to date. We are
expecting our attendance to swell tremendously this year.

The Agenda:

*** Friday - The opening banquet will be held on Friday at our host hotel. This
will allow incoming attendees, Nissan dignitaries and Nismo Fiesta staff to
meet and greet early in the event. We will discuss the events layout as well as
going over both recent Nissan and Nissan Motorsports news.

*** Saturday - Saturday's event will allow for two types of driving
experiences, a track day and a hill country cruise.

The Driveway will host our track day on Saturday. The Driveway track event will
allow those limited few that paid for the event to take advantage of the day
long event. The track event is a full driving retreat program for the whole
day. This will be a combination of class room education, learning the
application of speed dynamics on the track and professional instruction. From
there, the event will go into opening the track for groups of 15-25 to run the
length of the day. Nismo Fiesta will only offer up 100 track spots once
registration opens in the next upcoming weeks. The full daily track retreat
will be a $200 per person, which is a hugely reduced attendance cost.

The Hill Country Charity Cruise will consist of a cruise through a
pre-determined route with a stop for lunch and finishing up towards the
evening. We are requesting a $10 per car charity donation for the cruise to
help raise money for Nismo Fiesta's charity of choice. We are in the works for
securing the possibility of a parade lap at The Driveway. We expect our cruise
to be well over 150 cars this year, so please register early once we open
registration. We will have more details as scheduling becomes available.

The Night Party will be held later that evening back at our host hotel. We are
planning a whole host of activities for Saturday's evening event and will
release those details once registration opens. Please note that the Night Party
ends at 11pm, allowing the more "rambunctious" attendees to take advantage of
Austin's famous night life.

**** Sunday - The Driveway will also host our car show event. The car show will
be held on the actual track of The Driveway. We are working on supplying the
normal Nismo Fiesta Goodies; a dyno, an army of vendors, an autocross and more.
The Driveway will also close off half the course the run their professional
karts all day for anyone wanting to partake. We expect attendance to swell this
year with all the recent news. We are planning for 400 to 500 cars in
attendance this year, so please make plans to register early.
Dan ZubkoffHouston, TX

------=_Part_1254338_212097193.1429760301849

font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande,
sans-serif;font-size:13px"><div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3548">Calling
all Texas Datsun Roadster Owners...Let's get the band back together.<br
style="" class=""><br style="" class="">The weekend of May 22-24th, 2015 in
Austin Texas @ the largest Nissan gathering in the USA.</div><div
id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3772"><br></div><div
id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3650" dir="ltr"><font
id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3733"
size="5">http://nismofiesta.com</font></div><div
id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3783" dir="ltr"><br></div><div
id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3784"
dir="ltr">-----------------------------------------------------</div><div
id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3636"><br></div>This year's Nismo
Fiesta weekend will by May 22rd thru May 24th. NF2015 has been working
closely with The Driveway Grand Prix just east of Austin. We are excited
 about this year's event being our biggest Nismo Fiesta to date. We are
expecting our attendance to swell tremendously this year. <br style=""
class=""><div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3638"><br style="" class="">The
Agenda:<br style="" class=""><br style="" class="">***
 Friday - The opening banquet will be held on Friday at our host hotel.
This will allow incoming attendees, Nissan dignitaries and Nismo Fiesta
staff to meet and greet early in the event. We will discuss the events
layout as well as going over both recent Nissan and Nissan Motorsports
news. <br style="" class=""><br style="" class="">*** Saturday - Saturday's
event will allow for two types of driving experiences, a track day and a hill
country cruise. <br style="" class=""><br style="" class="">The
 Driveway will host our track day on Saturday. The Driveway track event
will allow those limited few that paid for the event to take advantage
of the day long event. The track event is a full driving retreat program
 for the whole day. This will be a combination of class room education,
learning the application of speed dynamics on the track and professional
 instruction. From there, the event will go into opening the track for
groups of 15-25 to run the length of the day. Nismo Fiesta will only
offer up 100 track spots once registration opens in the next upcoming
weeks. The full daily track retreat will be a $200 per person, which is a
 hugely reduced attendance cost. <br style="" class=""><br style=""
class="">The Hill Country Charity Cruise
life. <br style="" class=""><br style="" class="">**** Sunday - The Driveway
will also host our car show
event. The car show will be held on the actual track of The Driveway. We
 are working on supplying the normal Nismo Fiesta Goodies; a dyno, an
army of vendors, an autocross and more. The Driveway will also close off
 half the course the run their professional karts all day for anyone
wanting to partake. We expect attendance to swell this year with all the
 recent news. We are planning for 400 to 500 cars in attendance this
year, so please make plans to register early.</div><div
id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3791"><br></div><div
id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3792" dir="ltr">Dan Zubkoff</div><div
id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3793" dir="ltr">Houston, TX<br></div><div
style="" class="" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1429760021698_3548"><br style=""
------=_Part_1254338_212097193.1429760301849--

--===============2199776674803020096==