[Roadsters] Late front brake rebuild

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Late front brake rebuild
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 08:31:59 -0500
While working on my '70 2000 yesterday I found a pinhole in the longer of
the two hard lines on the driver side caliper so I'm going to have to fix
that. I've like to have a "Why the hell did you design it that way!"
discussion with the engineer who designed the front caliper setup, but
regardless I have to deal with it.

I seem to remember a thread regarding the best way to bleed the front
calipers and I've dug around, but haven't been able to find it. Can someone
point me in the right direction? I also think the best thing to do is
replace all of the hard lines on both calipers so I'm going to be looking
for replacements. These things are pricy!!

I did buy a Motive pressure bleeder, and although putting the cover plate
on the master cylinder is a bit fiddly the bleeder works pretty well. That
should help with bleeding the calipers.

TIA,
Ron