Re: [Roadsters] am-fm radios

To: chalsted@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] am-fm radios
From: Paul Courson <cour.jpeg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 08:59:56 -0400
Cc: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team. net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
C'mon Craig you know the answer! Hint: your first clue is the sideways dial.

The only vertical dials were the AM only Toshiba unit that typically came
with the car, and a variety of aftermarket GM X-body replacements in the
early 1980s.

I have an AM-FM cassette pushbutton AudioVox that looks perfect and works
well.

Early '60s Chevy Stingray radios also have vertically printed dials.