Re: [Roadsters] hotter cam was hemmings article

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] hotter cam was hemmings article
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 17:51:13 -0800
Are hotter cams available for L-series motors? Yes, from various sources.
Depends on what you want.

Again, do some homework. Google is your friend. Here's one link I found
searching on "L18 camshaft":

<http://community.ratsun.net/topic/15896-l18-camshaft/>

Here's an excellent article on Datsun L-motors cams written by Racer Brown
in 1972:

<http://www.datsport.com/racer-brown.html>

Hope this helps.

Pete