Re: [Roadsters] hotter cam was hemmings article

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] hotter cam was hemmings article
From: David Patten <futofab@gsinet.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 20:40:34 -0500
Contact Dave Generous at Cam Techniques.

*Cam Techniques
6791-E Whitfield Industrial Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34243-5414*
Phone: *941.727.5552*
Fax: *941.727.7037*
e-mail: sales@camtechniques.com

website: http://www.camtechniques.com/index.html

They heve been grinding Datsun L series cams for years.
Don't let the lack of product info on their website fool you.Dave can
suggest what you need.
--
 Dave Patten, Owner

FutoFab, LLC