Re: [Roadsters] Need advice for replacing an old battery

To: 'Michael Knorr' <mhknorr@msn.com>, 'Datsun Roadster Listserver'
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Need advice for replacing an old battery
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 04:31:12 -0800 (PST)
I too switched from my group 53 reluctantly a few years ago, but since I had
gone with a GM Alt and a Boone dizzy, I figured originality was kind of
compromised anyway.  I kept the last battery box however because someday if I
want to be "original" I can have a small battery placed inside the old box and
be back in the '60's again!

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty
843-729-4996