Re: [Roadsters] New movie features lead driving a Roadster

To: Steve Harvey <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] New movie features lead driving a Roadster
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 10:23:35 -0800
Putting a roadster in a movie isn't going to "raise the value" of the
cars.  Maybe the ACTUAL car that was used in the film, IF, and I stress
IF it becomes a classic.  THAT car would be worth something...

But just putting a car in a film isn't going to increase the overall
value of the roadsters...

Eddie

http://www.team.net/archive