Re: [Roadsters] Restoration Blog

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Restoration Blog
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 23:12:17 -0700
You say you kept coming back to Liza for the name. The name mine has at the
moment during my restoration of my 66 is PITA which was the second thing I
said after the wrench slipped. lol

Don't forget http://311s.org/ for help along the way. You got the forum
there and the tech wiki section as well plus all the other links.

Have fun with it Brie. Or maybe dad will have more of the fun.