Re: [Roadsters] stuck drums

To: boakes@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] stuck drums
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:00:34 -0700
Bill,

Are you saying the AXLE has been removed from the rear end but the drum
is still stuck to it?

Honestly, from the pictures you posted earlier, it looks like that car
was left to rust.  My guess is that drum is rusted to the axle.

You can try the molasses trick... or some other rust removal process...

Eddie