[Roadsters] Rescue mission completed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Rescue mission completed
From: Bill Oakes <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 19:11:53 -0500
Yeah, I probably paid too much, but I picked up that black '68 2000 in the
Chicago south suburbs. The story checked out, 43K original miles, been out
of service since 1973 (pulled the '73 plate off when I picked it up). It's
rough, bottom of body in bad shape, but the frame, floor boards and most of
the rest of the body is salvageable.

The important part, everything is there. Every button, knob, piece of glass,
interior panel, everything. Perfect "model" for completing my red '68 2000,
and then I really think this one will becoming a nice long term restoration.

Have I told you how considerate and patient my wife is????

http://picasaweb.google.com/boakes/RoadsterBlack#

-bill