Re: [Roadsters] Interior Pics Please

To: tom@datsun2000.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Interior Pics Please
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:59:18 EDT
That was a 68 with the collapsible column and a shoulder belt. Two really
big improvements. In order to keep the roadster in production Nissan was going
to need to add all the new safety changes like 5 mph bumpers. Roadsters  were
being made in the same factory as the Z that they could not make enough of.
The business decision was obvious.

keith

In a message dated 3/20/2009 2:46:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,