Re: [Roadsters] Passed smog again!!

To: Keith0alan@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Passed smog again!!
From: turbored <turbored@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:19:04 -0700
actually CA no longer has a rolling 25 years exemption. It's now pre
75. They're trying to get rid of that as well.

 From the DMV website:

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/vr/smogfaq.htm#BM2535
Does my vehicle qualify for a smog exemption?

Smog inspections are required unless your vehicle is:
Hybrid
1975 year model or older
Diesel powered
Electric
Natural gas powered and has a Gross Vehicle Weight rating of 14,001
lbs. or more.
Motorcycle
Trailer