Re: [Roadsters] Passed smog again!!

To: slowboy@cox.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Passed smog again!!
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:43:23 EDT
Here in Nevada only two counties require smog testing. The two with 90% of
the population. All vehicles 68 and newer. Actually more restrictive than
California with the rolling 25 years.

keith

In a message dated 3/15/2009 7:48:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  slowboy@cox
.net writes:

1967 and  newer here in lovely Maricopa County, Arizona.

-----Original  Message-----

Smog  testing required on that old a vehicle in Nevada?

Pete