[Roadsters] WyCROC is turning 10 years old (still running with

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] WyCROC is turning 10 years old (still running with
From: <barterdude@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:10:45 -0700
Hey Roadster World -

WyCROC (Wyoming Colorado Roadster Owners Club) is hitting a milestone this
September.  Ten Year's in existence and growing.  We started with 6
roadsters and two other non-driver owners on September 19th, 1999.  We are
planning on putting together an anniversary ride this year, but due to Eric
and Michelle Frisbee leaving the area but able to come back in August this
year, we are shooting for a get-together in August instead of September.

If any of you are planning things this year and might like to help us
celebrate, leave the weekend of the 15th or 22nd of August open to come join
in the festivities.

Gary Lasater

founding member www.wycroc.org

'63 SPL310-300161C