Re: [Roadsters] SPAM

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] SPAM
From: "Schlegel, Richard" <RSCHLEGEL@OCSD.COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:29:04 -0800
One thing you can do is NEVER EVER click on any links contained in an email.
And NEVER EVER click to install anything that says "your computer is infected!
Download our antivirus 2009 to remove it now!!!!" All this will do is install
a virus onto your computer. Sometimes the only way to remove a virus or
maleware is to completely re-install windows. Don't forget to back up (you
should be doing this weekly anyway) your documents before you do! You should
do this once a year or so anyway to get rid of all the crap windows keeps that
slows down your computer.
JMHO

Take Care,
Rich
1968 Datsun 1600 Roadster
http://picasaweb.google.com/IAmRockinRich
Member of the SoCal Roadster Owner Club
http://higenki.com/socalroc/

Video of SoCalROC from the 2008 Japanese Classic Car Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-kkdkaRRco

Message: 4