[Roadsters] It's called the sun (was "Re: soft tops")

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] It's called the sun (was "Re: soft tops")
From: ppeters914@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 20:52:20 +0000
Yeah, I actually got to work on the 411 on Saturday (installed countertop ply
on Sunday). Got several of the firewall holes caulked. Trying to stop the water
running inside....sigh...

Guess what? Headlights no worky muy bien if'n the contacts are all corroded
and/or not fully pressed onto the lamps....DOH! Also discovered the wires
coming off the alternator were all ready to break off....that woulda been
fun.....NOT.

So, one thing marked off the Project List; two added.

Pete "mold stinks"
[snip]

Ok, sorry, we got a little sun in Washington the other day and it made me think
of spring...)