[Roadsters] enjoy the ride

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] enjoy the ride
From: <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 23:28:27 -0500
Spent about 45 mins today in the Roadster driving on some less traveled winding
roads around one of the local lakes.  Hit triple digits several times on the
speedo on some straightaways.  The car handles great and feels solid on the
road.  Still fine tuning the fuel tables.  Will probably take it to a dyno and
get some pros to dial everything in from here.  My face is still sore from the
huge grin on my face.  I caught myself chuckling a few times.  I guess it's the
little things.  Should have some new pics on the website in a few days and
hopefully some video in the near future!  Have a nice day!

Gary Tew
Peoria, AZ
'67 1600 VG30
www.members.cox.net/garytew