Re: [Roadsters] Sincere Apology to Dean Apostal (hope I spelled

To: Scott Sheeler <poontang188@hotmail.com>, Roadster List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Sincere Apology to Dean Apostal (hope I spelled
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:00:38 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Scott...all is forgotten. I accept your apology.

  Dean

Scott Sheeler <poontang188@hotmail.com> wrote:
  One last item before this ends.

I was duped by my faceless, nameless antagonist into believing his (her)
message was coming from Dean Apostal of Fairlady Products. They did not. Dean
is innocent of the belligerence that infected the list earlier today.

To Dean and the list I apologize. Dean and I have had our differences on
several issues, but this issue was clearly not one of them.

Dean, I am truly sorry for dragging you through the mud in front of the
roadster community. Please accept my sincere apology. You have every right
to be offended and indignant.

My faceless, nameless antagonist, however, is still a jackass.Scott
Sheelerhttp://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/